• 2017/03/20 – Eligo presents at the 19th Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs, London
• 2017/03/05 – Eligo presents at SACHS 10th European Life Science CEO Forum, Zurich
• 2017/01/15 – Xavier Duportet, Eligo’s CEO, is selected among the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe in Science & Healthcare
• 2016/09/20 – Eligo Bioscience is awarded two highly-selective grants by the French National Research Agency
• 2016/05/31 – JP Lehner, former Chief Medical Officer at Sanofi, joins Eligo Bioscience
Eligo Bioscience is proud to welcome Jean-Pierre Lehner as a new board member. Jean-Pierre Lehner, M.D., used to serve as the Senior Vice-President, Chief Medical Officer from 2009 to 2015 and before that Senior Vice President, Medical & Regulatory Affairs at Sanofi.
• 2016/01/05 – Dr. Antoine Decrulle and Erica Lieberman join the team as the fourth and fifth research scientists
• 2015/12/05 – Dr. Jesús Férnandez Rodríguez joins the team as the third research scientist
• 2015/07/08 – Eligo closes a €2M seed-funding round with Seventure Partners
Eligo Bioscience, a spin-off from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Rockefeller University, announced today it received an investment of €2m in a seed round financing from Seventure, one of Europe’s leaders in financing innovation and visionary investor in the microbiome field since 2008.
• 2015/02/09 – Eligo is a laureate of the Tremplin Entreprises 2015 edition
Eligo Bioscience is laureate of the national startup competition Tremplin Entreprises organised by ESSEC and the French Senate and received € 5,000 in non-dilutive funding.
• 2014/07/17 – Eligo is a laureate of the Concours National de Création d’Entreprises Innovantes
Eligo is a laureate of the French national startup competition (Emergence category) and receives €31,000 in non-dilutive funding.
• 2014/06/08 – Eligo is a laureate of the Worldwide Innovation Challenge
Eligo Bioscience (previously PhageX) is one of 19 biotech projects selected among 630 candidates for the first phase of the Worldwide Innovation Competition and received €200,000 in non-dilutive funding.
Recently launched by the French Government, this competition aims to finance the most promising international companies in 7 industrial sectors.